client not working

Go down

client not working

Post  BULLDOGMAN55 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:32 am

nick or anyone how do i get the client to work i have dowloaded it what do i do next ?!!!

BULLDOGMAN55

Back to top Go down

Re: client not working

Post  Rawrz on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:29 pm

[color=orange]-Ive forgot all the steps but I will contact Nick to help you-

All you need to do is go on www.teamviewer.com and click on start full version. Next clck on save file when its downloaded double click on it then click on run not download. After it will come up with an id and a pass, send those to Nick in a private chat. Nick will take over your computer and will do it for you if he wants to or has time. (No virus' included and Nick cannot take over your computer/laptop at anytime he wants)

Hope this helps,

Lily

Rawrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:43 am

i'm possible of doing it too, i'm using a modified file right now, -> my jdk isn't in my java folder lol!
Josh
Magazine Editor
Magazine Editor

http://www.teamavolition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EXTINCT LIFE on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Hello Bulldogman,
After you have downloaded the link off our forums, you must go to the file that has now been saved (infinity-magic client), you must then click the script "1.compile", after this has completed you must go to your main user on files and access your main-drive (C: or HP C: etc), After finding that, click on it and find "infinity-magic.cache" then remove it and while keeping that window open, click another documents page up and go to the main downloaded document was and copy the "infinity-magic.cache" from there and paste it in to your hard/main drive (C:) then you can close the page you pasted the document in to and back in the main downloaded file (infinity-magic client) you can click the script named "1. run client"!

After this 2 windows will pop up (do not cancel either off) and you will be able to access the game!

Hope this works, if there are any more problems please contact us again imediatly!

Owner Kath Rolling Eyes
EXTINCT LIFE
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:37 pm

well this is for those who cannot dl JDK uhm i'll have to find my link again but to change the path the easiest way is to:

1. right click on the run client under the infinity magic folder
2. click edit
3. change the line 3 to have something like the following depending on where your jdk is...
C:\javaC\jdk1.7.0_01\bin\java.exe" -Xmx300m client 10 0 highmem members 32
if yours is not the same as mine and it's on a flashdrive use the designated name for it like F:\ or G:\
or has a diffrent version of jdk like jdk1.6.0.0_01 just change it, also you can rename the folder javaC to what you have, if there are more folders continue on till yours can reach the java.exe
4. run the "run_client.bat" if you have typed in the lines right it should open 2 windows, enjoy
Josh
Magazine Editor
Magazine Editor

http://www.teamavolition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EXTINCT LIFE on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 am

Thanks for clearing it up josh Smile Keep up the good work!
EXTINCT LIFE
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum